Catastrophe Clan Forums

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

more grenadez!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
|CΛ| Assassin

PostSubject: more grenadez!!!   Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:36 am

ok i know were lucky to have the hegrenade but what about a smoke grnade or a flashbang for the cops that would be great Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExplosiveDeer

PostSubject: Re: more grenadez!!!   Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:41 am

|CΛ| Assassin wrote:
ok i know were lucky to have the hegrenade but what about a smoke grnade or a flashbang for the cops that would be great Smile

The Smoke Grenade and the Flashbang cause the "White Screen Storm". Basically when the server lags you will get a white flash on your screen. It hurts your eyes when you least expect it.. These were once on the server back in the days when we were always on Rp_downtown_v2.

I HAS EXPEREINCE WITH PAIN TO EYES lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|CΛl Artemis Fowl (bhub)

PostSubject: Re: more grenadez!!!   Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:01 am

ExplosiveDeer wrote:
|CΛ| Assassin wrote:

The Smoke Grenade and the Flashbang cause the "White Screen Storm". Basically when the server lags you will get a white flash on your screen. It hurts your eyes when you least expect it.. These were once on the server back in the days when we were always on Rp_downtown_v2.

I HAS EXPEREINCE WITH PAIN TO EYES lol!

Not with the smoke at least. it might lag. test it out on the server for a day. change it so it gives of little but very thick non see through smoke.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: more grenadez!!!   

Back to top Go down

more grenadez!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Catastrophe :: Suggestions-
Jump to: