Catastrophe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Catastrophe

Catastrophe Clan Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

sv_alltalk 0, rp_alltalk 0, and cop voicies also include hi and run!

Go down 
4 posters

Should we use what I said or no?
Yes :D
sv_alltalk 0, rp_alltalk 0, and cop voicies also include hi and run! Vote_lcap0%sv_alltalk 0, rp_alltalk 0, and cop voicies also include hi and run! Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No!
sv_alltalk 0, rp_alltalk 0, and cop voicies also include hi and run! Vote_lcap100%sv_alltalk 0, rp_alltalk 0, and cop voicies also include hi and run! Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
atomictaco

atomictaco

sv_alltalk 0, rp_alltalk 0, and cop voicies also include hi and run! Empty
PostSubject: sv_alltalk 0, rp_alltalk 0, and cop voicies also include hi and run!   sv_alltalk 0, rp_alltalk 0, and cop voicies also include hi and run! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 5:56 am

Mic spam is horrid and I hate it very unsatisfying. Might have to work with all the alltalks turned to 0. Had a few people say this would be pretty cool. I think so too.
Back to top Go down
|CΛ| Assassin

|CΛ| Assassin

PostSubject: WE SHOULD HAVE NO MICZ   sv_alltalk 0, rp_alltalk 0, and cop voicies also include hi and run! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:43 am

server jsut crashed due to micz "
{Ig} Assassin|CΛ|: lawl what happend
|CΛ| ҚОΝТЯĄ: to many mics" :/ so i agree NO MICZ well at least only a few
Back to top Go down
ExplosiveDeer

ExplosiveDeer

PostSubject: The Subject   sv_alltalk 0, rp_alltalk 0, and cop voicies also include hi and run! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:39 am

I like the idea, but I hate the rp_alltalk 0 its hard to chat to people cause people are always movin and stuffz and they tend to get out of chat range fairly quickly.

ADD Rp Voices yes?
Back to top Go down
Mike is Wright

PostSubject: Eh   sv_alltalk 0, rp_alltalk 0, and cop voicies also include hi and run! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:53 am

Well, i say keep alt talk if people are spamming mics admins can gag them i think it would be coll if cops had vocie's like hi and run or something like surrender now and cool things like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sv_alltalk 0, rp_alltalk 0, and cop voicies also include hi and run!   sv_alltalk 0, rp_alltalk 0, and cop voicies also include hi and run! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sv_alltalk 0, rp_alltalk 0, and cop voicies also include hi and run!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Catastrophe :: Suggestions-
Jump to: