Catastrophe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Catastrophe

Catastrophe Clan Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wiremode and what the hell is the meaning of having minimum ranging between 10 and 255?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roggi

Wiremode and what the hell is the meaning of having minimum ranging between 10 and 255? Empty
PostSubject: Wiremode and what the hell is the meaning of having minimum ranging between 10 and 255?   Wiremode and what the hell is the meaning of having minimum ranging between 10 and 255? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:23 pm

Well I wrote in another topic about wiremode which actually was not the main "problem" in the thread was. So I just think it would be better to make a new thread. So anyway.

I think that we should get wiremode. And it could be put this way

No donater= Almost nothing available (Screen, and something else.)

Donater= Most of the wire tools to fit your needs

High/golden donater = Full access to wire tools.

Something like that..It's just basic of what I am thinking might bend it so much you won't even see it came from me.. Just what I think..And it would get rid of those nasty ropes. Smile

So what do you THINK?

PS: You should also disable the "paint" tool too. Wink

PSS: Sorry for messing around with the view thingy...I was....Really really bored..Lol
Back to top Go down
[TG] Chief (alex)

[TG] Chief (alex)

Wiremode and what the hell is the meaning of having minimum ranging between 10 and 255? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wiremode and what the hell is the meaning of having minimum ranging between 10 and 255?   Wiremode and what the hell is the meaning of having minimum ranging between 10 and 255? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:24 am

I love the idea, and i agree in removing the paint tool, i often see fully painted houses...
Back to top Go down
Roggi

PostSubject: Re: Wiremode and what the hell is the meaning of having minimum ranging between 10 and 255?   Wiremode and what the hell is the meaning of having minimum ranging between 10 and 255? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 3:13 pm

[TG] Chief (alex) wrote:
I love the idea, and i agree in removing the paint tool, i often see fully painted houses...

Yeah pretty annoying. But I guess no one answers this topic..Probably gonna die or something. Bah, sad.
Back to top Go down
haxorfox

haxorfox

PostSubject: Re: Wiremode and what the hell is the meaning of having minimum ranging between 10 and 255?   Wiremode and what the hell is the meaning of having minimum ranging between 10 and 255? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:28 pm

Roggi wrote:
[TG] Chief (alex) wrote:

Yeah pretty annoying. But I guess no one answers this topic..Probably gonna die or something. Bah, sad.
NOT SO FAST, MR. ROGGI!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fpsbanana.com/members/229214
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wiremode and what the hell is the meaning of having minimum ranging between 10 and 255?   Wiremode and what the hell is the meaning of having minimum ranging between 10 and 255? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wiremode and what the hell is the meaning of having minimum ranging between 10 and 255?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Catastrophe :: Suggestions-
Jump to: