Catastrophe

Catastrophe Clan Forums

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Gold Coast-Tweed Heads online dating - Quit talking and do me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victoria

PostSubject: Gold Coast-Tweed Heads online dating - Quit talking and do me   Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:49 pm

dating service - Let me get on top My name is Carla LAYMAN Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! dating in Australia singles in Queensland free online dating Gold Coast-Tweed Heads free online dating Albany online dating UK free dating i want to experiment with no strings attached, one night stands please. i've never done this before. i'm looking for some safe fun! if you want the same then send me a message. I want a guy to take me out on the weekend. My ideal date would go be going out to dinner so we can talk and get to know each other. The rest is for me to know and for your to find out. If your weekends are open then give me a shout. I live a calm life style and would like to keep it that way, not much into drama. Love music, and going to the movies. Looking for a sexual attraction as that is pretty important to me. If I like how you look then there are no limits to what we can do. ive been kinda bored so the sooner i can find someone to chill with the better. im single but wouldnt mind a guy to help me with my needs every now and then. my friends say i have an innocent but seductive look Wink if youre looking for the same things then write me. I am looking for a friend with benefits. I am looking for a noncommital-no-strings-attached working relationship or a one time deal. I am in a open relationship and looking for someone pick up wehre he leaves off. Yes I am a freak...but not a hoe. I will have to get to know u a little first and yes safe sex is a must..so if u feel ur ready for some great sex with a cute girl then send me a message.
Back to top Go down

Gold Coast-Tweed Heads online dating - Quit talking and do me
Page 1 of 1