Catastrophe Clan Forums

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Cop Inventory

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ExplosiveDeer

PostSubject: Cop Inventory   Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:39 am

Hey guys, I had this idea of letting the cops spawn with an AR2 and a 9mm pistol with the Original Hl2 StunStick. I just abosolutly hate the RP Givin StunStick. Spawning with an Ar2 Assualt Rifle would be awsome. The only propblem is getting the Amunition. Suspect So i had an idea of having a Menu just like the Job Menu in the new RP Update 2.3.1 Which would have weapons you could spawn with as a cop. You would have to Buy it, if you bought a gun last spawn time you would not have to pay for it again unless you changed weapons to spawn with. I got this Idea From a CSS Surfing Server.
It Had an awsome Weapon Pan. Anyways, I hope these Idea's are taken into Consideration!

List Edition

Arrow Cp's Weapon Spawn Menu (Pay for gun to spawn with)

Arrow Cp's Spawn with Ar2, 9mm Pistol and the original Hl2 Metro Cop StunStick
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KontraBand
Admin

PostSubject: hey   Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:41 am

whats the ar2 ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExplosiveDeer

PostSubject: Re: Cop Inventory   Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:01 am

KontraBand wrote:
whats the ar2 ?

The Ar2 is the Common Combine Assault Weapon [Sometimes Refered as the Combine Core - Ball Shooter that Dematerializes Stuff with awsome thingy]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|CΛ| Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Cop Inventory   Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:10 pm

KontraBand wrote:
whats the ar2 ?

lawlz yea but the AR2 secondary is just bullshit in rp

o looks i flying ball coming over here *person has been dematerialized* but primary the gun is great pig
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExplosiveDeer

PostSubject: The Subject   Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:43 am

The Ar2 dosent have to come with the Alt Fire when its spawned... I get the fact that the Alt-Fire would be crappy in RP. lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haxorfox

PostSubject: Re: Cop Inventory   Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:45 am

ExplosiveDeer wrote:
The Ar2 dosent have to come with the Alt Fire when its spawned... I get the fact that the Alt-Fire would be crappy in RP. lol!
COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS COMBINE BALLS

happy rp to everyone... OH SHIT COMBINE BALL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fpsbanana.com/members/229214
ExplosiveDeer

PostSubject: The Subject   Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:47 am

lol weeeeeeeeeeeeee iz running along minding my own buisness--- HOLY FUCKING SHIT! *Gets PWNT by a Combine Ball*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ExplosiveDeer

PostSubject: Comment Room   Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:55 am

Hey eh... this is sorta with the SwatWeapons Post... This belongs with that so eh.. yea... post comments in here too about both Posts if ya like =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|CΛl Artemis Fowl (bhub)

PostSubject: Re: Cop Inventory   Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:54 am

KontraBand wrote:
whats the ar2 ?
whats the ar2?!?!?!!?! zomfg!
the ar2? the pulse rifle?!?!!? wow.
the ar2 is the assult rifles that combine soldiers use other than the shotgun and smg
the thing that also shoots combine balls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
haxorfox

PostSubject: Re: Cop Inventory   Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:08 am

|CΛl Artemis Fowl (bhub) wrote:
KontraBand wrote:
whats the ar2 ?
whats the ar2?!?!?!!?! zomfg!
the ar2? the pulse rifle?!?!!? wow.
the ar2 is the assult rifles that combine soldiers use other than the shotgun and smg
the thing that also shoots combine balls
it has explained already. now GTFO failure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fpsbanana.com/members/229214
Roggi

PostSubject: Re: Cop Inventory   Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:39 am

haxorfox wrote:

it has explained already. now GTFO failure.

He probably is that dude in the picture, with his dog. He sure must love him, but there are limits too I guess he does'nt know that yet. Poor poor guy. Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cop Inventory   

Back to top Go down

Cop Inventory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Catastrophe :: Suggestions-
Jump to: