Catastrophe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Catastrophe

Catastrophe Clan Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oy! How to Access Admin Rights:

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[TG] Chief (alex)

[TG] Chief (alex)

Oy! How to Access Admin Rights: Empty
PostSubject: Oy! How to Access Admin Rights:   Oy! How to Access Admin Rights: Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Yes... Ive been playing your RP servers for quite some time now, and i finaly decided to...subscribe.

I payed and i got my admin username and password...but for some reason i couldnt find where to put, or login with this information... Shocked

Any suggestions for where i loggin with this info?
Back to top Go down
haxorfox

haxorfox

PostSubject: Re: Oy! How to Access Admin Rights:   Oy! How to Access Admin Rights: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:23 am

Aleols wrote:
Yes... Ive been playing your RP servers for quite some time now, and i finaly decided to...subscribe.

I payed and i got my admin username and password...but for some reason i couldnt find where to put, or login with this information... Shocked

Any suggestions for where i loggin with this info?
contact to Kontra. he helps you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fpsbanana.com/members/229214
[TG] Chief (alex)

[TG] Chief (alex)

PostSubject: Re: Oy! How to Access Admin Rights:   Oy! How to Access Admin Rights: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 12:29 am

Thanks haxor!
Back to top Go down
haxorfox

haxorfox

PostSubject: Re: Oy! How to Access Admin Rights:   Oy! How to Access Admin Rights: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 7:41 am

No problem ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.fpsbanana.com/members/229214
Mike is Wright

PostSubject: Re: Oy! How to Access Admin Rights:   Oy! How to Access Admin Rights: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 2:00 pm

Yeah, Ask kontra even though he hasn't been replying alot. What's your steam name?
Back to top Go down
[TG] Chief (alex)

[TG] Chief (alex)

PostSubject: Re: Oy! How to Access Admin Rights:   Oy! How to Access Admin Rights: Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 3:30 pm

My steam name is [TG] Chief (Alex)... I've been having a hard time contacting him Neutral
Back to top Go down
[TG] Chief (alex)

[TG] Chief (alex)

PostSubject: Re: Oy! How to Access Admin Rights:   Oy! How to Access Admin Rights: Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 4:38 am

For anyone else that gets this problem:

Ive talked to Kontra and i got told that it was overfilled with admins, so i got 4,50/5,00 dollars back and i canceled my subscription. So anyone else out there that whanna subscribe becasue they want admin... it wont work.

I suggest you should remove the text about getting admin from subscribing on the frontpage, but people can still donate if they want.

- Alex
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oy! How to Access Admin Rights:   Oy! How to Access Admin Rights: Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oy! How to Access Admin Rights:
Page 1 of 1