Catastrophe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Catastrophe

Catastrophe Clan Forums

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good or Bad admins?

Go down 
+3
Roggi
KontraBand
Mike is Wright
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mike is Wright

Good or Bad admins? Empty
PostSubject: Good or Bad admins?   Good or Bad admins? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:20 am

Well as you all know we have a lot of admins on our server. Well i was wondering which ones you think are good and which ones you think are bad. reply saying which admins you think are good and bad and give a reason why.

Here are some admin

Explosive deer
Haxorfox
Warosole
Da Sissy Roo
Mike is Wright
Aretemis
Jesse
Micro Dude

Sorry if i spelled your name wrong. Those are the admins i can think of right now if you think of any others post em if you want.
Back to top Go down
KontraBand
Admin
KontraBand

PostSubject: 14 admins   Good or Bad admins? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:36 pm

we have 14 admins and if we don not have that many then the server cant run. I am already paying extra 25$ into the server.
Back to top Go down
Roggi

PostSubject: Re: Good or Bad admins?   Good or Bad admins? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 3:04 pm

KontraBand wrote:
we have 14 admins and if we don not have that many then the server cant run. I am already paying extra 25$ into the server.

That's true but would you rather have 14 bad ones than good ones? I think not..That's why I guess he asked about good and bad...Replacements. Wink But what do I care. I have not met one bad admin yet..
Back to top Go down
haxorfox

haxorfox

PostSubject: Re: Good or Bad admins?   Good or Bad admins? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 8:19 pm

Roggi wrote:
KontraBand wrote:

That's true but would you rather have 14 bad ones than good ones? I think not..That's why I guess he asked about good and bad...Replacements. Wink But what do I care. I have not met one bad admin yet..
I R GUNNA NOCLIP INTO UR HUSE AND STEEL UR MANEYPRINTARS! THEN I KEEL U WIT ADMIN WEPAN!

<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.fpsbanana.com/members/229214
|CΛ| Assassin

|CΛ| Assassin

PostSubject: LOL   Good or Bad admins? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 3:02 am

o noez dont hurt meh D: badz admin badz admins D: lol!
Back to top Go down
[TG] Chief (alex)

[TG] Chief (alex)

PostSubject: Re: Good or Bad admins?   Good or Bad admins? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:19 am

As long as i've played on your Rp server i havent had any bad experiences with the admins... The only bad thing is maybe that they kick you easily if you kill them for RP reasons Razz
Back to top Go down
Roggi

PostSubject: Re: Good or Bad admins?   Good or Bad admins? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:14 am

Hehe..True true. If someone keeps asking you for an rp reason that he got killed...It's an admin.. Read it in a book called "How to be a minge and an annoying fucktard" Pretty good.

*sighs* God i'm so lame..
Back to top Go down
|CΛl Artemis Fowl (bhub)

|CΛl Artemis Fowl (bhub)

PostSubject: Re: Good or Bad admins?   Good or Bad admins? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:21 am

lolz. you spelled artemis wrong. lolz. aretemes. lolz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good or Bad admins?   Good or Bad admins? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good or Bad admins?
Page 1 of 1